Kennedy Grove was once a portion of the 17,754-acre Rancho San Pablo. Francisco Castro took possession of the rancho in 1823. Later the grove was the site of the Clancy Ranch. In 1886 there were scheduled railroad stops of the California and Nevada Railroad at Frenchman's Curve and Laurel Glen. The park's picnic areas are named for some of these historic railroad stops.
We Players events at Kennedy Grove:
Midsummer of Love, 2017